|5 x 10||$ 70||$90|
|10 x 10||$100||$120|
|10 x 15||$125||$150|
|10 x 20||$150||N/A|
|10 x 25||$175||N/A|
|10 x 30||$200||N/A|
|Covered Boat, RV & Car|
|12 x 35 RV||$160||--|
|12 x 45 RV||$200||--|
|Outdoor Boat, RV & Car|
|12 x 30||$70||--|
|12 x 40||$ 90||--|
|Enclosed Boat, RV & Car|
|24 x 39||$ 425||--|
|Cleaning Deposit $20
When you are looking for the perfect storage space, it is important to know what size of storage unit you will need. Here at our Redmond storage unit facility, we have a variety of storage unit sizes to choose from:
- A 5’ x 10’ storage unit is 50 square feet. This is the appropriate unit for storing seasonal items, business supplies, one or two rooms worth of furniture, and additional recreational items. If you are moving between residences, this would be the ideal space for you.
- A 10’ x 10’ storage unit is 100 square feet. This size of
areais a suitable unit for storing up to two rooms of furniture, boxes, or office supplies.
- A 10’ x 15’ storage unit has 150 square feet of storage capacity. It can hold 3 bedrooms worth of personal items, including larger items such as televisions, couches, mattress sets, and tables.
- A 10’ x 20’ storage unit has 200 square feet of storage. If you are in-between homes and need a place to store your family’s belongings, this storage unit size would easily accommodate contents from five bedrooms.
- A 10’ x 25’ storage unit has 250 square feet of storage space. This sized unit is the optimize size for storing a fully furnished, three bedroom house. It conveniently fits oversized items such as refrigerators, washer and dryers, dining room sets, entertainment centers and large boxes.
- A 10’ x 30’ storage unit is 300 square feet; it’s equivalent to the size of a two-car garage. There is enough space in this unit to hold up to six rooms worth of household items. It can also be used to store garage items, small
- Our covered 12’ x 35’ and 12’ x 45’ storage spaces are the ideal
choicefor recreational vehicles and cars.
- One of the unique features that our Redmond storage facility has is secure outdoor 12’ x 30’ and 12’ x 40’ parking spaces. These parking areas are ideal for motorhomes, campers, cars and boats. They’ll accommodate large items that won’t fit on your property. These spaces range from 360 to 480 square feet are the perfect fit for recreational toys.
- If you are planning on storing large vehicles for long periods of time, we highly recommend our 24’ x 39’ enclosed boat, RV and car units. These long-term storage units are ideal for protecting expensive recreational items from
weather, natural outdoor elements, and theft. These units will keep your valuables safe, in tip-top shape, and ready to travel when you are.
Give us a call to today at (541) 548-5400 to reserve your storage unit, or reserve your unit online!